The difference between and normal binocular and the best hunting binoculars is that the later is not a toy. Hunting is not a child’s play. It requires precise stealth, patience, and acute skill. A great kill requires a thorough knowledge of your prey, precise weapon, inculcated skill and a great pair of hunting binoculars. If the binoculars are not up to the mark then this grave error can spoil the whole expedition.
The perfect binoculars enhance the range, accuracy and success ratio of the hunter. Whether it is a big prey or a smaller one, the correct calculation of the distance is very crucial. A good quality binocular always improvises your hunting accuracy. There is a humongous difference in kids’ binoculars and hunting binoculars. If one understands the difference then it can change the game altogether.
The market is filled with numerous range of binoculars, it is really difficult to select the best ones. A wrong selection can spoil the whole fun from the hunt. So it is really important to select the best one for your hunting expedition. We have handpicked the best ones for you. We have researched, compared and tested these picks. You can browse through them and select the best gear for your game.
Best Hunting Binoculars for 2020
1. Bushnell Trophy Binocular
If you have a deep passion for hunting, then this is the perfect binocular for you. It provides a super clear image and is really easy to focus on. It is very helpful in hunting for deer, coyotes, and turkeys. Its main features are as under:
- Features fully multi-coated lenses, BAK-4 Prisms, and lead-free Glass
- Heavy-duty 100% waterproof/fog proof construction
- Large center-focus knob and 2-step twist-up eyecups
- Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
- 10x magnification; 330′ field of view; 10′ close focus; weighs only 25.3 ounces
In addition to the said specifications, this Bushnell Trophy Binoculars masterpiece also contains
Easy Focus Knob:
Easily focus your Trophy with the center knob for quick, simple focusing adjustments.
Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock and gives you a better grip for confident use.
Trusted by Pros
Trophy binoculars are trusted and used by pro hunters, including Michael Waddell, host of the popular Outdoor Channel series Bone Collector.
The Trophy features functional, twist-up eyecups to give you more freedom of comfort. Twist them up or keep them down, you choose.
The Trophy binoculars feature an IPX-7 waterproof construction. Making sure you’re binocular stay safe and up to full performance, even when exposed to water.
2. Swarovski Optik Swarovision 10X50 Binoculars
When it comes to best-hunting binoculars, one of the front runners is swarovski Optik Swarovsion. This is a must-have if you are passionate about Hunting. The facts that make this amazing product unique and a prized possession are as under:
EL binoculars from Swarovski Optic deliver top of the line design. It gives a weatherproof magnesium housing, diamond-bright optical performances with SwaroBright, SwaroTop, and SwaroDur coatings, and superior functionality. A unique wrap-around grip gives a comfortable one-handed operation. Thanks to SwaroVision technology, the binoculars provide an edge to edge image clarity with field flattener lenses, maximum contrast and light fidelity with HD optics, and maximum eye relief to provide the same viewing comfort for eyeglass wearers.
The EL SwaroVision 10X50 Binoculars feature large 50-millimeter objective lens diameters, for increased light gathering capabilities. Combined with the stellar SwaroVision optics, this guarantees high resolution, razor-sharp detail definition, and color fidelity even in poor lighting conditions and over longer distances. With 10x magnification, you will enjoy noticeably brighter images than with binoculars featuring a 42-millimeter objective lens diameter and the same magnification level.
What makes SwaroVision Technology so unique and Precise?
- Field Flattener Lenses: Thanks to the production of a virtually flat image, these lenses offer contrast right up to the image edge, so that even the finest structures and smallest details are reproduced with razor-sharp clarity. This high level of image quality over the entire field of view means less refocusing and allows the observer to employ peripheral vision to see small movements and identify colors and patterns at the edges of the image with greater ease.
- High-Definition (HD): The fluoride-containing HD lenses minimize color-fringing (chromatic aberration) for contrast-rich images with razor-sharp outlines. As a result, significant improvements in resolution and contrast are achieved by comparison with conventional grades of glass.
- Greater Eye Relief for 100 percent Field of View for Eyeglass-Wearers: Due to larger eye relief of the exit pupil, even eyeglass wearers can survey the entire wide-angle field of view and enjoy the EL’s unique edge sharpness. The removable twist-in eyecups are individually adjustable in three stages. In addition to the maximum position (completely twisted out) and the setting for eyeglass-wearers (completely twisted in), the eyecups also have a snap-in intermediate stage.
- Optimized Coating for Maximum Color Fidelity: The enhanced coatings of the lenses and prisms (SwaroDur, SwaroTop, and SwaroBright) in the new EL guarantee lifelike color reproduction and outstanding image brightness even at dusk. Meanwhile, the SwaroClean coating on the outer surface of the lens ensures a non-stick effect with obvious cleaning advantage in the case of dirt such as watermarks, insect repellents and tree resin.
Technical Specifications of Swarovski Optik Swarovision 10X50:
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens: 50 millimeters
- Exit pupil: 5 millimeters
- Exit pupil distance: 20 millimeters
- Field of view: 115 meters at 1000 meters / 345 feet at 1000 yards
- Subjective field of view, apparent: 62 degrees
- Field of view with eyeglasses: 6.6 degrees
- Shortest focusing distance: 2.8 meters / 9.2 feet
- Field of view: 6.6 degrees
- Dioptric compensation (diopter): +/- 4
- Interpupillary distance: 56 to 74 millimeters / 2.2 to 2.9 inches
- Twilight factor according to DIN 58388: 22.4
- Length (approximate with eyecups twisted in): 174 millimeters / 6.8 inches
- Width (approximate): 134 millimeters / 5.3 inches
- Height (approximate): 67 millimeters / 2.6 inches
- Weight (approximate): 998 grams / 35.2 ounces
- SnapShot Adapter model: S3
- Limited lifetime warranty
What’s in the Box?
EL SwaroVision 10X50 Binoculars, snapshot adapter, field bag, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, and lift carrying strap.
- Swarovision technology with field flattener lenses, HD optics, and maximum eye relief.
- Optimized Swarobright, Swarodur, Swaroclean, and Swarotop coatings.
- Multi-stage removable twist-in eyecups, rugged magnesium housing, and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging.
- Unique design with EL wrap-around grip and slender housing for superior functionality.
- Wide-angle eyepiece for an exceptionally large field of view.
3. STYRKA S3 Series 10×42 Binocular
(Camouflage, ST-33313 – Hunting, Wildlife and Bird Watching, Sports, Sightseeing and Travel – Waterproof – Professional Quality)
The Styrka S3 binocular series is Styrka’s opening price point and is a great option for those that are seeking excellent cost performance. Despite the lower price, the series is feature-rich with excellent optical quality. Fully multi-coated optics with Styrka’s proprietary SXL coating and dielectric and phase-coated BaK-4 prisms increase light transmission through the entire optical path for bright, high contrast images with amazing clarity and resolution.
All models are fully waterproof and nitrogen purged for use in any weather condition. The 10×42 Mossy Oak Break-Up Country model is perfect for any hunter that is looking for added concealment. A good field of view and higher magnification for bringing distant animals in close. All covered by the best warranty in the optics industry. It’s the warranty to beat all warranties. STYRKA, strives to make sure that your experience in the field is a great one. And they stand behind their products to do just that. Which makes the STYRKA Pride Warranty is so simple.
In the event of damage or malfunction, they will repair or replace your STYRKA product free of charge. No questions, registration or receipt needed. No matter who bought it. The only caveat? The warranty doesn’t cover theft, loss or intentional damage. It gets better. Send them your STYRKA product and they will clean and tune it up once per year. Regular maintenance helps keep your STYRKA performing like the day you bought it. Again, it’s all about the experience, and they want yours with STYRKA to be the best.
A lot more bang for your buck – that’s the Styrka S3. Loaded with features, this binocular focuses on providing exceptional performance and value. The S3 10×42 offers higher magnification to get a better view of your quarry from further away.
Features and benefits
Introducing Styrka, a line of optics dedicated to providing hunters with outstanding products. We think it’s time for a hunting optics company to really stand behind their product. To make a commitment of excellence to you, the customer.
SXL Fully Multi-Coated Optics
All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL anti-reflective coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast.
Phase & Dielectric Coated BaK-4 Prisms
Advanced coatings dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity, and detail.
Twist Up Eyecups
Twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye, with or without eyeglasses.
Provides tough, durable external protection and a secure no-slip grip.
Compatible with standard tripod adapters; use on a tripod or car window mount to stabilize the hunter’s view.
Waterproof and Fogproof
Fully sealed housing filled with dry nitrogen gas for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water.
- All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing our proprietary SXL anti-reflective coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast
- Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for bright, high-contrast images with better resolution, superior clarity and detail
- Twist-up eyecups twist up or down for a custom fit to your eye with or without eyeglasses
- Compatible with standard tripod adapters for use on a tripod or car window mount
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging
4. Athlon Optics Midas Roof Prism UHD Binoculars
Athlon Optics Midas Roof Prism HD Binoculars
Midas was known to have a golden touch. He must have laid his hands on these binoculars since they set the gold standard for this class of binoculars.
Comes with: ED Lenses, ESP Dielectric Coating, XPL Protective Coating, Phase Coating, Magnesium Alloy Chassis, Advanced Fully Multi-Coated Lenses.
Powerful Binocular – Athlon Optics provide full 8x, 10x, 12x magnification in this product line the Midas family. Clear Images – ED glass and ESP Dielectric Coating reflect more light to your eyes, which brings a clearer and sharper image to your eyes. True Color – Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses give you better brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
Durability- Waterproof and fog proof with Argon Purging. Magnesium chassis to be able to withstand the tough weather. Easy to use – convenient to carry, comes with bag and neck strap and provides eye relief with twisted eyecups. Field of view- focus on your target and connect with the outside world. This is perfect for adults bird watching, hiking, hunting, sightseeing, and various outdoor activities.
- ED Glass: The ED glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe. The final result brings a clearer and sharper image to your eyes
- ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi-layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- Advanced FMC – Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses give you a better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
- Argon Purged – Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability and Field of view Angular -8.1 degree
- Long eye relief: This is an important feature for anyone wearing glasses. (Field Of View M @1000 METERS:144 m)
Compensating the difference between the left and right eye.
Extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches.
Advanced Fully Multi coated lenses delivers the highest level of light transmission for better brightness and true color.
ED glass is an amazing feature. It gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe, which results in bringing the ultimate clearest and sharpest image to your eyes.
Argon Purged: Argon purging gives you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
5. Vortex Optics Kaibab HD Binoculars
This product from vortex is truly an outstanding binocular. So, If you are passionate about hunting then this is the best choice for you. This piece is a sure winner in the best hunting binocular category. The features that make this binocular so special are as under:
It contains 18x magnification and 56mm objective lenses when serious patience and superior optics are required to locate tough to spot game at extreme distances, the Kaibab HD gets the job done with premium quality, high-powered optical performance. The APO optical system features a premium, high density, extra-low dispersion lenses that provide long range clarity. Lenses are fully multi-coated with XR plus anti-reflective coating, that delivers exceptional light transmission and color accurate views.
The Kaibab HD is covered in durable, non-slip rubber armor and ultra-hard armortek lens coatings to protect your binoculars from the most rugged environments. The focus wheel operates with a slow, fine control giving you smooth and precise image acquisition. A right eye diopter locks down to keep the binoculars optimally focused. Multi-position eyecups twist up and down for customized eye relief. Argon purging and o-ring seals ensure the Kaibab HD is both waterproof and fogproof. Field of View: 194 feet/1000 yards and a close Focus of 23 feet
Kaibab HD 18×56 Binoculars (KAI-5618)
The Kaibab HD is the ultimate long-distance western-hunting binocular series. When serious patience and superior optics are required to locate trophy animals at extreme distances, the Kaibab HD delivers the premium-quality, high-magnification optical performance you need to get the job done. Intended to be used with a tripod for extended, comfortable, rock-steady viewing. Ultracomfortable twist-up eyecups are perfect for long glassing sessions. Visually tear apart open landscapes in pursuit of tough-to-locate trophy big game with the Kaibab HD.
Adjust Eyecups & IPD
Enjoy comfortable viewing even if you wear eyeglasses. Simply twist the eyecups up or down to see the full field of view. Keep the eyecups fully extended if you aren’t wearing eyeglasses or sunglasses.
The IPD (interpupillary distance) is the distance between the centers of the left and right pupil. Your binocular also has an IPD. To see a single image free of shading, rotate your binocular until its IPD aligns with your eyes.