Best Digital Microscope for 2020
When people hear the term best digital microscope, they immediately think that this is only for lab, science or research. The truth is far away from that. Digital microscopes or USB microscopes have various purposes and usage. Scientists and researchers are not the only ones who use microscopes, which is a common belief. People use digital microscopes for a wide horizon of things. Some use it as a hobby, some for their academic projects. Some for medical purposes, forensic studies and some even for repairing their laptops.
People have been for centuries using the microscope for researching various things. Just like space explores us the best portable telescopes and the bird lovers or hunters us the best hunting binoculars, the individuals who love the minute detailing love microscopes.
The crux of the matter is that the digital microscope or the USB microscope is a versatile product. People have also this strong notion that the microscopes are very costly. But with so many usages related to it, it is quite economical and cheap. It all depends upon the type of usage and quality of magnification. The microscope used for high medical or scientific research is indeed expensive. On the other hand, the microscopes that the students or hobbyist use are rather cheap.
We have assembled the collection of best digital microscopes that are both cost-effective and of high quality. So that you can browse through the same and select for yourself the best digital microscope.
OMAX Built-in 3MP Camera 40X-2000X Digital Biological Compound Binocular LED Light Microscope
(Double Layer Mechanical Stage Oil Immersion NA1.25 Condenser)
This digital microscope from OMAX is the real masterpiece. It is the front runner in the series of best digital microscopes for 2020. The technological advancement and detailing in making is what makes this marvel stand apart from the competition. If you prefer quality in your work then this is the perfect choice for you.
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling digital binocular head; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1. 25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: AC 100V-240V 0. 2/0. 1A 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada plug)
- Built-in digital camera: – Imaging device: 3. 0 mega pixels, 1/2. 5inch CMOS – Effective pixels: 2048×1536 – Maximum still image resolution: 2048×1536 pixels – Frame rate: 4 frames per second at 2048×1536, 10 frames per second at 1024×768 – Interface: USB2. 0 ( 480MB/second) – SNR: >40dB – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS
Dino-Lite USB Digital Microscope
(AM4113T – 1.3MP, 10x – 50x, 220x Optical Magnification, Measurement)
Dino-Lite digital microscope is an easy-to-use portable handheld device. Use for inspection, testing, documentation, and seeing more of the world around you. Plug into a computer and use the live image to inspect and analyze. Take images and video using software. All while sitting in a comfortable and upright position. Magnify images with variable magnification up to 200x without carrying or changing a lens. Always have lights to illuminate the things you are viewing with built-in LED lighting.
Change the focus by changing your distance and magnification. Using the cap, you can focus at ~50x and ~200x. Simple and intuitive, just Plug the scope into the USB and install the software and you are ready to work. Dino-Lite include DinoXcope software for Macintosh computers with OS 10.4(and up) and DinoCapture 2.0 for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 operating systems.
- Features included in Model AM4113T: Measurement (MS), Microtouch (MT), Scroll lock (SC), 8 LEDs.
- 10-50X and 220X OPTICAL magnification and 1280 x 1024 (0.3MP) TRUE image resolution, 30 FPS (video).
- Measurements can be performed in different units (inch/mil/mm/um) and types including straight lines, circles, angles, arches grids and more.
- SOFTWARE included offers rich features for saving, annotating, comparison, and analysis of captured images. Supports Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/10), Mac OS 10.5 and above, Android, iOS (requires wi-fi adapter).
- SUPPORT: Dino-Lite has been the pioneer innovator in portable digital microscope solutions for over 10 years. The name is trusted by major manufacturing, research, and educational partners worldwide. All Dino-Lite microscopes come with a 2 YEAR warranty and U.S. based phone/email/web support.